Alleycode HTML Editor 2.21 ...
Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/7/(8 untested)
Not recommended on Vista
Note: If you are upgrading from version 1.2 you should do a clean install to benefit from our new installation engine, meaning you must uninstall v1.2
before installing v2.16.2
To uninstall v1.2:
1) Double click "My computer" on your desktop.
2) Double click "Control Panel".
3) Double click "Add/Remove Programs" and double-click 'Alleycode HTML1.2' (aslo applies to 1.0 and 1.1) in the list box.
4) InstallShield will remove all related components.
Download Alleycode version 2.21:
.EXE format (1.5 MB). Easy one step self-extracting executable.
alleycodesetup.exe - Download from this site.
To download and run this setup:
1) Click on alleycodesetup.exe
2) In the File Download box, select "Save" this program to disk.
3) Our installation wizard will guide you through the rest of "Setup".