September 16, 2021
  • September 16, 2021
  • Home
  • Fund
  • California, accused of torturing his missing 8-year-old son

California, accused of torturing his missing 8-year-old son

By on March 11, 2021 0

“It is with a heavy heart that the Corona Police Department must let our community know that the investigation into the missing child of Noah McIntosh has been turned into a murder case,” police officials said Thursday.

Noah McIntosh, 8, is pictured on the left in an undated photo. His mother, Jillian Godfrey, 36, of Corona, California, is accused of child abuse. The boy’s father, Bryce Daniel McIntosh, 32, also from Corona, was charged with first degree murder with a special circumstance of torture in the boy’s death, which authorities believe was killed between March 3 and March 4. March 2019. His body was not found.

Credit: Corona Police Department

Credit: Corona Police Department

To explore>> Read more trending news

Noah’s body has not been recovered, but Crown Police Chief George Johnstone said the evidence found in the case “leaves no doubt that Noah is the victim of a murder”. KTLA reported.

Godfrey called the police just before 7pm on March 12 asking for a social allowance on his son, whom he said he last saw on March 4 when she left him with McIntosh. Godfrey told investigators that McIntosh informed her that Noah had been missing since March 6.

When he asked McIntosh if he had reported his son missing, McIntosh said he “had everything under control,” the court document said. According to the police, the boy was never reported missing by his father.

Corona police officers went to McIntosh’s apartment on March 12 and tried to contact him on his cell phone, but he refused to open the door or answer the phone. The next day, investigators obtained a search warrant for McIntosh’s apartment and vehicle.

After initially refusing to leave the apartment, McIntosh emerged with his 10-year-old daughter. He invoked his right to silence and asked for a lawyer, the court document says.

Noah’s sister told investigators that her brother was missing, but he wasn’t home when he went missing. Investigators learned that she had been with her grandfather, Steven McIntosh, for a couple of weeks. She returned home to her father on March 10th.

Steven McIntosh told investigators that his son told him the same day that Noah was missing but refused to go to the police. According to the court document, the grandfather wanted to visit his son and grandson on March 5, but Bryce McIntosh told him they were both sick with food poisoning.

Noah’s sister told investigators she knew he was missing “because her father told her,” the court document said. He described his father abusing his brother, including making him sit in a bathtub of cold water and handcuffing the boy.

“(Editor) described helping his father sometimes by holding Noah’s legs down,” the document reads.

During the search of Bryce McIntosh’s apartment, investigators, including FBI agents, confiscated and tried his cell phone, computer and other electronic devices. They also found handcuffs, zip ties, stained yellow towels, and schoolwork with “Noah M.” written above, the document says.

They found purple latex gloves in McIntosh’s BMW.

Read the details of Noah McIntosh’s investigation below. The details may be graphical for some readers.

The day after she reported her son missing, Godfrey went to the police department for another interview. During that interview, she changed her timeline of the last time she saw Noah, the court document says. She told investigators she stayed in McIntosh’s apartment from March 1 to March 3.

Godfrey said he last saw Noah on March 2, when McIntosh took the boy to the bathroom.

“While Noah was in the bathroom, he heard Noah ask Bryce why she was hurting him,” the court document read. “Jillian said that when she went out on Sunday (March 3), Noah hadn’t even gotten out of the bathroom yet.”

Godfrey said she left on March 3 because McIntosh told her she had to go to Home Depot, the document says.

That detail led the detectives to Home Depot, where they found the surveillance footage of McIntosh.

On Godfrey’s cell phone, investigators found notes documenting McIntosh’s abuse of his son, the document states. The abuse included putting the boy in hot water or letting him stand in cold water for hours.

Noah’s sister also told Godfrey that her brother was put in the bathroom with his feet tied, an investigator wrote.

McIntosh’s cell phone also contained a host of evidence, including research on “normal heart rate for an 8-year-old” and “how sodium hydroxide works.” His computers have shown research on sulfuric acid and what kind of plastic can resist the acid.

Data from his phone also showed McIntosh’s movements on March 4 and 5. According to the court document, investigators followed the information to an unincorporated area about 60 miles away in Aguanga, where they found a 32-gallon garbage can, a document with “Noah M.” written on it and purple latex gloves like those found in McIntosh’s BMW.

They also found a plastic bag with obvious blood residue, parts of a Ninja blender, empty bottles of drains and oven cleaners, blankets, used cleaning wipes, more yellow towels, and what appeared to be one of the long gloves and Turn-ups purchased at Home Depot. .

The court document states that the K-9s from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Office detect the human remains inside the garbage can and plastic bag with the residue. At least two of the abandoned objects found tested positive for blood.

At one point in Corona found through cellphone data, investigators found another purple latex glove, most used cleaning wipes, a dirty yellow towel, and part of a wooden spoon.

Investigators also learned that McIntosh went to a Lowe Home Improvement store in Corona on March 4, the document said. His purchases included a garbage can like the one found in Aguanga and a 32 oz. bottle of sulfuric acid based drain cleaner.

McIntosh also visited a Target store that evening, where he bought two more bottles of can openers.

Investigators conducted another search of McIntosh’s apartment and garage on March 18, this time with the assistance of plumbers, who pulled P-traps from bathtubs, bathroom sinks and kitchen sinks. . The AP trap is used to trap debris from a drain, preventing a blockage from forming in the plumbing system of the house.

“The plumbing assistant told (to an investigator) that the P traps for the bathtubs were cleaner than a normal P trap, considering the age of the building,” the document reads.

Investigators also found the owner’s manual for a Ninja blender, but the blender was missing from the apartment.

Corona police officers he said Thursday who are grateful for their collaboration with local, state and federal agencies in finding Noah.

“Above all, we would like to kindly thank our Corona community for the outpouring (sic) of support with blue ribbons throughout the city and the prayer vigil held last Sunday”, officials said in a statement.

They said Noah’s search continues.

“The Corona Police Department will continue to investigate Noah McIntosh’s disappearance and will remain steadfast until Noah is identified,” the statement read.