Cambria Hotels makes waves with Ocean City, Maryland – Hospitality Net
Located at 13 Saint Louis Ave., Ocean City, the hotel is just steps from the boardwalk and the Inlet, which hosts a variety of summer concerts and special events. You’ll also be able to walk to two classic oceanfront theme parks and plenty of shopping along the shore, and an easy drive to other attractions such as the Outlets Ocean City, the Splash Mountain Water Park and Northside Park. The hotel’s central location also provides easy access to Ocean City Town Skatepark, as well as some of the area’s most popular restaurants.
The hotel offers upscale amenities and affordable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Versatile indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including a rooftop bar with panoramic bay views, heated indoor pool and hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool, and outdoor recreation area with fire pits and garden games.
- Locally inspired designer decor, reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding community.
- Contemporary and sophisticated rooms, with designer front light fixtures, abundant lighting, plush bedding and private balconies, all of which overlook the Isle of Wight Bay and its sunsets.
- Immersive spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Dine onsite at The View at Croppers Landing with freshly prepared food, local craft beer, wine, and specialty cocktails, now also including take out options. Additionally, the hotel will feature Spain, a rooftop Spanish wine bar and tapas restaurant, which will open in June.
- Over 2,400 square feet of multi-function meeting and event space.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with seafront views.
All Choice brand hotels participate in Commitment to clean up, an initiative that builds on the solid foundation of franchisees’ long-standing dedication to cleanliness with improved training and best practices for deep cleaning, disinfection and social distancing. Additionally, Cambria guests can limit their interactions with hotel staff by using Cambria contactless concierge service, text messaging service for housekeeping requests, take out orders, room requests. meeting rooms and more.
The eight-story, 137-room Cambria Hotel Ocean City – Bayfront is the brand’s fourth property in Maryland, including Cambria hotels in Arundel Mills, College Park, and Rockville. The property was developed by Tauhid Islam of the PiNNacle Hospitality Group and Mihir Wankawala of the Wankawala organization.